Are you looking for an opportunity to join an innovative and creative Interior Design team? Do you enjoy working collaboratively within a team? Does your experience including working directly with clients? If so, then we should talk!
MM Interior Design Group is headquartered in Greensboro, NC, with our west coast office based in Colorado. MMIDG provides both commercial and residential design services. We have been in business since 1989 and have received many ASID (American Society of Interior Design) Excellence in Design Awards. Our firm currently consists of seven full time Designers, an Office Manger, a Marketing Manager, and a Project Manager.
We’re growing and have the following positions open. If you believe you are a good fit, please reach out to discuss the opportunities.
Interior Designer needed for full time position (40 hours per week), Monday thru Friday. This position is based in Greensboro, NC.
- Experienced Interior Designer, based in Greensboro NC, to work 40hrs/week, Monday-Friday.
- Interact with clients, vendors, contractors, and installers
- Drawing floor-plans on AutoCAD
- Renderings using Sketchup
- Space planning
- Selecting Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment
- Client presentations
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Architecture, or Interior Design
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Sketchup
- Good Organization Skills
- Team player
- Commitment to a career in Greensboro. We will be investing significant time and effort in training, so we are looking for a long-term relationship.
Job Compensation Package:
- Hourly Pay, with unlimited OT
- Annual Written Review (on anniversary date)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance (expense partially covered)
- Paid vacation
- Tuition & Professional Certification Assistance
- Relocation Package
To apply please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org