A professional interior designer will help you create the home you have always dreamed of, while reducing material costs, project time, and helping you avoid costly mistakes. The ideal designer will also make the process fun and a hassle free experience. Here’s our top tips.
- Look for an interior designer with formal training
- Make sure they can match to your life style and design style
- Make sure they can keep your interior design budget in mind
- Clear communication on the cost of their services is important
- They should have a deep network of experienced resources and suppliers
- Inquire about how they stay up to date on style and design trends
- They should have a process that will help you navigate choices
- Ensure they will coordinate with the builders, sub-contractors and vendors
- Inquire if they pass on savings from wholesale purchases to you
- Personality and chemistry fit between you and your designer is critical
Read more in this recent blog post about How to Find a Good Interior Designer.